This event will gather over 200 senior executives from across such sectors as manufacturing, agro-industry, financial services, chemicals, mining and metallurgy, alternative energy and clean tech, infrastructure, logistics, and digital industries, as well as financiers, private equity investors and those from financial and professional services firms.
Complimentary places are available to:
- C-Level executives including CEOs/CFOs and other top management
- Directors and Heads of Investment, Trade, Strategy, Growth, Operations and International Expansion
- Senior Partners
Is this fits your profile? Please apply for your place. The KAZAKH INVEST Team will inform you shortly if your application is approved.
If you are a company from France, you can register here: https://event.medefinternational.fr/forum-daffaires-franco-kazakhstanais
Roman Sklyar was born on May 8, 1971, in Pavlodar.
He graduated from Pavlodar State University with a degree in civil engineering, Moscow Institute of Modern Business with a degree in economics and the Kazakh Institute of Law and International Relations majoring in law.
He began his labor activity in 1989 as an installation fitter at Ekibastuzugleavtomatika Installation and Setup Administration.
In 1989–1990 he worked as an assembler of Ekibastuz Cutting and Engineering Department of Kazpromtehmontazh Production and Assembly Administration.
From 1990 he was an engineer for safety of the joint Soviet-West-German enterprise "Vakhinvest" in Pavlodar.
1990–1999 –he worked as head of Commercial Department, deputy director, general director of Ansat-Pavlodar LLP.
1999–2002 he was director of Tynys LLP, Pavlodar.
2002–2003 he headed the Department of Management of the Committee for Work with Insolvent Debtors of the Ministry of Finance in Pavlodar region.
2003–2005 he was deputy head of the Department of Communal Property of the city of Pavlodar.
From January 2005 he was chief inspector of the akim of Pavlodar Region.
From April 2005 he headed the Akim's Office of the city of Pavlodar.
From 2006 he was deputy akim of Pavlodar.
In 2006-2007 he worked as the head of the Infrastructure Development Department of the Akim’s Office of Astana.
In 2007-2008 he worked as the director of the Department of Energy and Communal Services of the city of Astana.
From 2008 to 2010 he worked as deputy akim of Pavlodar region.
From 2010 to 2011 he was first deputy akim of Pavlodar region.
From 2011 to 2013 he was the vice minister of transport and communications.
In March 2016 he was elected a deputy of the Majilis of the Parliament.
From May 2016 he worked as vice minister of national economy
From 2016 to 2019 he was first vice minister for investments and development.
From February 2019, he served as minister of industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Sep. 18, 2019, by the Decree of the President, he was appointed deputy prime minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Ms. Gulmira S. Isaeva was born on August 23, 1969 in the Almaty region. She graduated from the Semipalatinsk Technological Institute of Meat and Dairy Industry (1991) and Graduate school of the Kazakh Research Institute of Technological Sheep breeding (1994).
- Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, PhD in food safety;
- She began her career in 1991 as a Teacher at the Semipalatinsk Technological Institute of Meat and Dairy Industry;
- She has held various positions in the Kazakh Scientific Research Institute of Sheep breeding;
- In 1998-2000 Ms. Isaeva worked as a Chief technologist for meat and meat products processing in the SEC “Enbek”;
- In 1996-2001 She worked as a Scientific consultant, breeder, livestock production and processing of livestock products in the experimental farm named after Mynbayevo;
- In 2001-2007 - Senior lecturer, Deputy dean for Educational work at the Faculty of Livestock Technology of the Kazakh National Agrarian University;
- 2007-2011 - Director, Commercial Director of the Department of Livestock and Meat Processing at Crown Central Asia LLP;
- In 2011-2012 - Managing director of KazAgroProduct;
- From 2012 to 2017 - Vice Minister of Agriculture;
- In 2017, Ms. Isaeva held a position of an Advisor to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Awarded with medal "Qurmet" and medal "For the Contribution to the Creation of the Eurasian Economic Union".
Tasked to translate Shareholder’s expectations into strategic outcomes, Lyazzat is responsible for the development and implementation of the Fund’s New Strategy 2018-2028. In particular, Lyazzat is involved in the generation and enforcement of investment policy, which includes the setting of Fund’s investment criteria within Kazakhstan and abroad. Lyazzat has more than 10 years working experience within the Samruk Kazyna’s Group of companies, and have served several positions within the Fund and across portfolio company.
MEDEF International is a non-profit private-funded organisation, created in 1989 by MEDEF, the French Business Confederation. MEDEF International is the most representative organisation of the French private sector at an international level. It is chaired by Mr Frederic SANCHEZ, CEO of FIVES GROUP.
MEDEF International aims at promoting the French companies’ know-how abroad through collective actions. MEDEF International supports trade, technologic cooperation and investments, long-term partnerships, especially on emerging and developing markets as well as reconstruction markets.
It gathers every year about 7100 French companies already operating in the world, in 85 Business Councils headed by 55 CEOs of major international French companies.
Through its national and international networks, MEDEF International opens to the French companies a direct access to public and private, French and foreign decision- and policy-makers.
MEDEF International’s well-established business and government sector network spans the globe; as testament to that, MEDEF International receives over 180 incoming public and private delegations and leads close to 25 overseas missions every year.
MEDEF International provides members with opportunities to network and tap into emerging markets through participation in outgoing business missions and incoming visits.
The regional and sectorial business councils serve as platforms for the French business community and their counterparts in the respective regions for business exchanges, information sharing, pooling experiences, promoting complementary know-how, fostering project management and long-term partnerships.
MEDEF International acts as a Private Sector Liaison Officer for the AFD (French Development Agency), World Bank, the EBRD, the ADB, the IDB and other development banks and international organisations, facilitating access to bilateral and multilateral financing for its members.
MEDEF International fosters improvement in the governance and business climate of the countries where French companies are established. It suggests to the governments concrete solutions to the issues faced by companies, through various initiatives, including the business councils –platforms to discuss with policymakers, decision-makers and partners and providing public authorities with business environment survey.
In order to provide an analytical state policy of industrial development in 2010 the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan № 508 "On creation Joint Stock Company "Kazakhstan Institute of Industry Development" created Joint Stock Company "Kazakhstan Institute of Industry Development".
- Participation in the development, maintenance, monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of industrial development programs;
- Development of the Unified card of priority goods and services;
- Formation and development of industrial competence by branches of processing industry;
- Research of integration process of Kazakhstan industry;
- Conducting of systematic analysis of international experience of industrial policies;
- Consideration of regional aspects of industrial policy, evaluation of investment projects;
- Formation of regional cluster development policy;
- Acting as the operator of the Program “Productivity – 2020”